Cloud Computing PlatformOur foundation is our in-house organically developed proprietary distributed parallel computing cloud platform written in core Java technology. The key features of our platform includes:
- localized as well as big data persistence stores
- system and application audit logging
- configurability and customization hooks
- security - role based authorization, secure socket layer connectivity and multi-point identification
- isolation of concerns to simplify failover scenarios - least dependencies between business modules
- back-up and recovery - periodic backups and redundant nodes to enable fault tolerance
- multi-dimensional pivotable analytics report generators - pre defined map and reduce procedures for key reports
- UI features with multi-channel approach: command line interface for regression testing and JSP based web application both using Java RMI, other web technologies such as PHP and ASP using ReST API
- Localization and Internationalization support
We are successful in building community-based-publication application and research commercialization application for our joint development partners on our platform. We have also successfully developed a complete business solution suite on our platform that enables us to quickly provide complete business solutions.
Depending on the business requirements you can go in for a joint development with us either to enhance the features of these product lines or build a completely new product of your choice (refer to our engagement solution). You can also purchase them as they are and have them customized; get them in any or all of the delivery channels.The following are some of the key product lines on the offering.
Products Use Case Scenarios
- Learn and understand how these products can be combined to achieve archetypal business use case scenarios.
- Typical Finance Scenario - track expense & money receipts, final accounts, bank reconciliations, accounts payables & accounts receivables, sales & service tax management
- Typical Inventory Scenario - track goods issues & receipts, demand estimates, inventory list, physical verification, indends, actual cost estimates
- Typical Production Scenario - order processing, work order management, BOM based purchase and inventory tracking, resource management
- Typical People Scenario - task management, job time cards, time sheets, leave management, appointments and calendar, payroll, bank advises
- Typical Sales Lead Scenario - capture, track lead development lifecycle, marketing campaigns management, engage with quotes